PREPARING A BATTLE OF CAREER

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuikan

Member Type
Student or Learner
NEED CONSTRUCTIVE CORRECTION & COMMENTS...
PREPARING A BATTLE: - Yuikan Shirik

When I consider a life of mine, I see lots of up and down. In between the bridge of my childhood and now, there are tons of battles inside. Few I won, many times defeated proudly but most of the time I suffered just because I took it flippantly, believing on my sword. In this journey of bloodshed I realized that to win the war is not just your proficiency and talent but technique and forecasting are vital.

I am still viewing the other side where shadow refuses to stay, the green meadows. I see the sheep grazing, the bird chirping with the tune and rhythm of the nature beat. Mountains are perfectly curved; birds are never off the harmony, rivers are lazily napped, trees are vibrating the green melody, lands are its best.

But here I am vexed and skipping my breath, still haunting, will I ever be there? I see mass of moving shades who already stepped in and enjoying every moment in that curse less land. Besides, I also speculate lot of corpse lying on the bridge on the way to that land.

People tried the best necromancers, tarot, and astrologers, just to cut short the journey to that land but the predictor themselves are a trap of their own soul. Today I stand in the midst of the same road, where many routes intersect. In front of me lies a blessed land with a graveyard on. Behind is the way back home where my past buried.

I have decided to go ahead till my last drop of blood bleeds away. I know in every step I take I will be jam by the corpse but I also know that if I lift my sword and fight, it won’t take me long to blink my eyes on that land. Now I comprehend that my strength hidden in sharpening my sword not the energy I push.

Come with me or bid goodbye and watch…I HAVE DECIDED TO GO, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

maestra

Member Type
English Teacher
A Career Battle: Preparation

When I consider a my life, I see many peaks and troughs. Crossing the bridge from my childhood to my present self cost me many internal battles. Few I won, being many times defeated proudly, but most of the time I suffered just because I waged them flippantly (impetuously? carelessly?), believing in my sword. In this journey of bloodshed I realized that victory demands more than proficiency and talent; technique and prescience are vital.

I hold within in my sight the other side where shadows never stay, where the green meadows lie. I see the sheep grazing, the bird chirping its tune and rhythm of the nature beating. Mountains are perfectly curved; birds are never out of harmony; rivers lazily nap; trees resonate their green melody; the land is at its best.

But here I stand vexed and breathless, still haunted. Will I ever reach there? I see a moving mass who have already stepped over, enjoying each moment in that curse-free land. But then, also, I can make out many corpses strewn across the bridge to that same land.

People have pursued the greatest necromancers, tarot-readers and astrologers, just to cut short the journey to that land; but the scryers themselves make traps of their own souls. Today I stand at the heart of the crossroads. Before me stretches a blessed land - on which a graveyard stands. Behind, the way back home where my past lies buried.

I have decided to press on till my last drop of blood is bled away. I know that every step I take will be blocked by the fallen, but I also know that if I raise my sword and fight, it won’t take me long to set eyes on that land. Now I comprehend that my strength lies hidden in the sharpening (sharpness?) of my blade and not the energy with which I wield it.

Come with me or bid goodbye and watch… I HAVE DECIDED TO GO, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

My best effort. I'm not sure what the difference is between 'proficiency' and 'technique' though. It's some time since I studied fencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.