Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
UK
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ivethree years professional experience multimedai designer at Company name Company name provides website and elearning to primary andsecondary schools[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Companyrole [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The role have included, web design, animation splash pages flash developer /designer for games ,My curent postion have included illustration ofJosie poems and lead character designer for the avatar seasonalrange .The following below outline my skills and achievments [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif].I have designed characters for the company avatar. to fit within the company educational ideas and brand.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I’ve developed and created elearning games [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I have excellent feedback from within the company and recently have achieved role model status within the company 3 times in a row. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]commercial success and excellent client comments , [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]schools Highfield and Brookfield paid for exclusivity on my character design [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I amlooking for a new challenge[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I'veresearched the company mind candy and your one of the fastestlargest online growing companies. I am familiar with brand MoshiMonster which is modern fresh and exciting to kids of all ages. I researched your earlier projects Perplex,tutpup which was interesting to see the development and growth of the company brand .[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Thecompany has grown in strengh you have global brand and over sixtymillion customers online. and must have a positive can do attitude.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Myprevious roles and responsibilities as well as my creative passion would add value to your team. I have excellent comments from clients and team members which are availabe on request . I have a can doattitude and commited to for excellence[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I amexperienced in working within the guidelines as mentioned in thejob role.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I haveWorking to tight dead lines and creating charaters and clip artlibrary keystage 1 [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Iveenclosed a copy of my resume for your review. I would welcome apersonal interview to arrange a date at your convience to discuss the objectives of the role [/FONT]

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Ivethree years professional experience multimedai designer at Company name Company name provides website and elearning to primary andsecondary schools

Companyrole

The role have included, web design, animation splash pages flash developer /designer for games ,My curent postion have included illustration ofJosie poems and lead character designer for the avatar seasonalrange .The following below outline my skills and achievments

• .I have designed characters for the company avatar. to fit within the company educational ideas and brand.
  • I’ve developed and created elearning games
  • I have excellent feedback from within the company and recently have achieved role model status within the company 3 times in a row.
  • commercial success and excellent client comments ,
  • schools Highfield and Brookfield paid for exclusivity on my character design

I amlooking for a new challenge

I'veresearched the company mind candy and your one of the fastestlargest online growing companies. I am familiar with brand MoshiMonster which is modern fresh and exciting to kids of all ages. I researched your earlier projects Perplex,tutpup which was interesting to see the development and growth of the company brand .
Thecompany has grown in strengh you have global brand and over sixtymillion customers online. and must have a positive can do attitude.
Myprevious roles and responsibilities as well as my creative passion would add value to your team. I have excellent comments from clients and team members which are availabe on request . I have a can doattitude and commited to for excellence

I amexperienced in working within the guidelines as mentioned in thejob role.
I haveWorking to tight dead lines and creating charaters and clip artlibrary keystage 1

Iveenclosed a copy of my resume for your review. I would welcome apersonal interview to arrange a date at your convience to discuss the objectives of the role

I suggest you spell check it again and sort out the spacing. It's almost impossible to read in its present form.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note that copy and paste doesn't really work on this site. When you copy something, it frequently appears fine when you paste it, but as soon as you hit "Post", the spacing messes up. You can either go back in and edit post number 1, or type the whole thing out from the beginning (ie don't copy and paste anything).

Status
Not open for further replies.