can you please check my essay( i going to take TOEFL IBT after 3 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capitan

Member Type
Student or Learner
PLEASE check my essay i going to take TOEFL exam after 3 days and i have no one to check my essays.

topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? physical exercise should be a required part of every school day.

Sport was the important part of school's curriculum for many years and still one of the important aspects of educational system. Some people think that it is the waste of time to make sport important part of school's curriculum. Others think contrary to them. I strongly believe that sport must have strong place on school curriculum. Below i would like to illustrate several reasons and examples to support my point of view.

First and foremost, i would like to mention that physical and mental abilities are correlated with each other. According to scholar's research on school children, it has been revealed that physical and mental qualities of children are connected. Due to this schools must provide their students with necessary sport activities. Furthermore sport relief stress and so if schools will provide necessary condition for children to make sport, children will be much more concentrated on their studies.

Moreover, it is crucial to highlight that by doing sport children can learn new skills which they will need in future. As a matter of fact, schools and universities are the places that prepare students for their future life and so schools must provide students with necessary sport activities, because student can gain tremendous amount of necessary skills by making sport .for instance by playing football students can gain such skills as cooperating with others, how to make plan, strategies or they can learn that if they want to succeed they must work hard and practice.

Last but not least, i would like to stress that nowadays it is not important only to have good knowledge in order to get work. In order to get good job people must possess good appearance, and so in order to have good appearance people required to have physical education in order to have successful future.

In conclusion, taking into account all reasons and examples stated above i would like to accentuate that sport must have strong place on school curriculum. Physical and mental abilities are correlated with each other. Sport helps people to be in good health condition. Nowadays it is not important only to have good knowledge in order to get work

Status
Not open for further replies.