Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hello, please could you correct me this letter of aplication? the level is for FCE. thank you very much.:up::up::up:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you concerning the study grants advertisement, which I saw in Monday’s issue “The Guardian” and I would apply for a grant to study English in one of your schools this summer.

The reason why I am interested in this English course is because I am keen to improve my English and would like the opportunity to practice my English with native speakers. And I am considering studying my degree in the UK when I finish the school.

I need this grant because I can’t afford to study in UK. In my family we are 6 siblings and this could be my opportunity to study abroad and learn about the British culture and the way of life there. It would be better for me if I could be in your London school as I have my aunt living there.

I am available for interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
Mercedes

EnglishFix

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Chile
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you concerning the study grants advertisement which I saw in Monday’s issue of “The Guardian”. I would like to apply for a grant to study English in one of your schools this summer.

The reason why I am interested in this English course is because I am keen to improve my English and would like the opportunity to practice my English with native speakers. And I am considering studying for my degree in the UK when I finish the school.

I need this grant because I can’t afford to study in UK. In my family, we have 6 siblings and this could be my opportunity to study abroad and learn about the British culture and the way of life there. It would be better for me if I could be in your London school as my aunt is living there.

I am available for an interview any time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Mercedes

Status
Not open for further replies.