please check this email an tell me if it's ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioanna.petrou.14

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Cyprus
Current Location
Cyprus
Dear Mr Don,

Μany thanks you for your email. We are all well here in Cyprus and as you said we are all enjoying the beautiful sunshine that Cyprus can provide. I think that there in England the temperature is low and it's raining evreyday, so this makes you stay at home except of the medical problem.
Well, how is the condition of mrs Peggy leg? Is she getting better?
My grandmother, told before some days that she saw a dream of Mrs Peggy and that she was fine. An other time, she saw that you were here in Cyprus and that you were preparing to leave, so she wanted to find you and say goodbye. She asked me to tell you what she saw and that you are constantly in her thoughts.
Please write soon and tell us about mrs Peggy leg. Until then hope you are well..

Love and good wishes
Ioanna, Spyroulla

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
please check this email an tell me if it's ok!

Dear Mr Don,

Μany thanks [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] for your email. We are all well here in Cyprus and as you said we are all enjoying the beautiful sunshine that Cyprus can provide. I think that there in England the temperature is low and it's raining [STRIKE]evreyday[/STRIKE] every day, so this doesn’t make you stay at home except of the medical problem. (I think you want to say that she wouldn’t stay in England if she hadn’t the medical problem)
Well, how is the condition of Mrs Peggy’s leg? Is she getting better?
My grandmother told me [STRIKE]before some days[/STRIKE] some days ago that she saw [STRIKE]a dream of[/STRIKE] Mrs Peggy in a dream, and that she was fine. [STRIKE]An other [/STRIKE]Another time, she saw that you were here in Cyprus and [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] while you were preparing to leave, [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] she wanted to find you and say goodbye. She asked me to tell you what she saw and that you are constantly in her thoughts.
Please write soon and tell us about Mrs Peggy’s leg. Until then hope you are well.

Love and good wishes
Ioanna, Spyroulla

ioanna.petrou.14

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Cyprus
Current Location
Cyprus
thank you very much :-D