Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
hello
I just established my artist website and wrote a statement for it and I wonder if someone can correct it in case of any kind of errors.

In the first day of my art program at high school the teacher taught us how to see. That was a great lesson. Then I started to see different, and as I went on I started to touch different, then for every aspect of my work and life there was a different way. This different way worked like a filter in front of my eyes. A filter I like to call aesthetics. By the knowledge of aesthetics I started to develop a unique style of my own. And this style, I believe is not in terms of an abstractive style or a realistic style, a gregarious subject or an introspective subject. So when I adopted different approaches towards painting in different periods of my life like the days I loved someone, after the weeks I was being tortured as an internee, or the years I loved nature I still had my own style.
I find it hard to interpret this style into word language, but I can speak about my medium. Canvas is the base for almost every technique of mine, which is chosen in rather big sizes. Its sustainability and ostentation is compatible with my subjects. My subjects are painted in sharp colors that are outlined in clear perimeters. My paints also developed from acrylics to oil paints to have an overall lucid style. In my paintings I try to capture a transient concept and sustain it. Bearing in mind that it takes time and effort to be found, it’s too worthy to loose soon. So I clarify its voice to resist longer against the erosion of time.

Last edited:

JMurray

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
New Zealand
Current Location
Australia
Hi hasan. I hope I've understood your intentions and that this is helpful to you.

On
the first day of my art program at high school the teacher taught us how to see. That was a great lesson. I immediately started to see differently, and as I went on I started to touch differently, then for every aspect of my work and life there was a different way. This different way worked like a filter in front of my eyes, a filter I like to call "aesthetics". With my knowledge of aesthetics I started to develop a unique style of my own, a style that I believe is not just a matter of an abstractive style or a realistic style, a gregarious subject or an introspective subject. So when I adopted different approaches towards painting in different periods of my life, like the days I loved someone, or after I had been tortured for weeks as an internee, or during the years I loved nature, I still had my own style.
I find it hard to convey this style in words, but I can speak about my medium. Canvases, of a rather large size, are the base for almost every technique of mine. The sustainability and ostentation of large canvases are compatible with my subjects. These subjects are painted in sharp colors that are outlined with clear perimeters. My choice of paints has also developed from acrylics to oils, to achieve an overall, lucid style. In my paintings I try to capture a transient concept and sustain it. Bearing in mind that it takes time and effort to find, the concept may be too worthwhile to soon loose, so I clarify its voice to strengthen it against the erosion of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.