Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
United States
There was no title but teacher gave me the topic sentence.

Once I was really mad. It was a few years ago, I got in a fight with my friend at a party. I almost hit my friend if the other friends didn't stop me. My friends were surprised because it was the first time I got that rate. I brought my mad home and spoke the big voice to my parent who were complaining me about going home late. It was the worst part, I shared my angry to my parent, and they were even more angry than me. Finally, the consequence of my terrible mood was they didn't give me the money for two weeks. That time was so bad, I did terrible things, and I hope I will never be like that again.

Thanks

LoboSolo

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Belize
Current Location
Belize
Once I was really mad. It was a few years ago. I got into a fight with my friend at a party. I [STRIKE]almost [/STRIKE] would have hit my friend if [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] other friends [STRIKE]didn't[/STRIKE] hadn't stopped me. My friends were surprised because it was the first time I had gotten that irate. I brought my [STRIKE]mad[/STRIKE] anger home and spoke in [STRIKE]the big[/STRIKE] a loud voice to my parents who were [STRIKE]complaining[/STRIKE] berating me about [STRIKE]going[/STRIKE] getting home late.[STRIKE] It was[/STRIKE] the worst part was, I [STRIKE]shared[/STRIKE] vented my [STRIKE]angry to[/STRIKE] anger at my parents, and then they were even [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] angrier than me. Finally, the consequence of my terrible mood was they didn't give me [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] any money for two weeks. [STRIKE]That time was so bad[/STRIKE], That was a bad time. I did terrible things and I hope I will never be like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.