Could someone take a look at my Cover Letter, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Australia
Hi there people. Good morning to all.
Well, could you experienced members, please, give some advice about my cover letter? Thanks in advance for taking your time to read my cover letter. I just need another person to read it and see if there is any mistakes.

dasauto

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Australia
Here it goes:
My name is Belton and I’m interested in the ___ currently being advertised at ___. I have been seeking an opportunity such as this and I think my background and your requirements may be a good match. I therefore enclosed my resume for your consideration.
I am originally from ____, and currently work as a Mechanical Product Developer for consumer electronics in a global creative product agency in Melbourne. Having worked in global R&D teams (American, Indian, Dutch) in Fortune 200 consumer products companies, I developed strong communication skills with people from different cultures, as well as solid professional knowledge and project managing skills. In addition to my hands-on engineering experience, I possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Automation.
Over the years I have become proficient in a number of key areas including, product design, process improvement, manufacturing, root cause analysis, proactive problem solving, ISO and safety compliance, finite element analysis (FEA), and multi-project coordination.
I have enclosed my resume with portfolio for your perusal. The following aspects of my resume are particularly relevant to this position:

- Senior Mechanical Engineer with __years of design, implementation, and testing experience with consumer electronics and industrial instruments.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in finishing process and manufacture process such as injection molding, die-casting, stamping and metal machining
- Substantial experience in specifying components such as motors, gears, bearings, fasteners and connectors and gas/fluid systems
- Proficient in use of Solidworks, Pro/Engineer
Thank you for taking the time to read my resume. I look forward to discussing my application with you at your convenience.
Sincerely yours
Belton

Status
Not open for further replies.