Could you please check out this short recommendation letter? Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wang.cupid

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Canada
This letter is my personal recommendation for H. I have been working with H for several years. I found him to be consistently determined to tackle all assignments with dedication and a smile.

Besides being a joy to work with, H is a potential and excellent person who is able to present creative ideas, carry out research diligently and shoulder responsibility fearlessly. He has successfully developed embedded handheld devices and systems which are used at sporting events to facilitate judges work including the input of scores or data from data acquisition equipment or judges, processing them automatically and wirelessly. As a matter of fact, the portable judging devices for Extreme Sports of 2007 Macau Asian Indoor Games were a direct result of H's effort. During the period, we saw accolade from judges and our partners.

Though he was an asset to our projects, H was also extraordinarily helpful in leading an undergraduates team. H assumed a leadership role in the team, inspiring and motivating other parters.

I highly recommend Hfor the PhD position. He is a reliable researcher and would make a great asset to your university.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
That's very good, Wang.cupid.

Two things: Change potential. You can't say 'he is a potential...person' as he is already a person.

'...and would be a great asset...'

Rover

wang.cupid

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Canada
That's very good, Wang.cupid.

Two things: Change potential. You can't say 'he is a potential...person' as he is already a person.

'...and would be a great asset...'

Rover

Thanks, Rover.

Status
Not open for further replies.