Please help me improve the following sentences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China

I am sorry to inform that as I was very busy during the whole of October 2012, I submitted the application for overtime allowance on 02.10.2012 as late as 02.11.2012. I hope you can accept my request for back-paying the above-stated overtime allowance. Thank you for your assistance!

Thank you!

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
(There is no need for an exclamation (!) point here, a period will suffice)

I am sorry to inform that as I was very busy during the whole of October 2012, I submitted the application for overtime allowance on 02.10.2012 as late as 02.11.2012. I hope you can accept my request for back-paying the above-stated overtime allowance. Thank you for your assistance!

Thank you!
I am sorry (Why are you sorry. It doesn't seem that you are guilty of anything) to inform that as I was very busy during the whole of October, 2012. I submitted the application for overtime allowance on 02.10.2012 as late as 02.11.2012 (I do not understand this part. Did you submit the application on 2/10/12 and every day thereafter until 2/11/12? Could you mean that you submitted the application for 2/10/12 on 2/11/12?). I hope you can accept my request for [STRIKE]back-[/STRIKE]paying the above-stated overtime allowance. Thank you for your assistance[STRIKE]![/STRIKE].

chowbarry

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Gillnetter, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.