Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
Europe
Current Location
France
Dear Maria,

Thanks for your letter- it was great to hear from you. i'm so sorry i have not written you for ages,but i have been very busy. That's great news that you have passed your driving test.

Thank you so much for your invitation to stay with you in July. We haven't met for long time, so it is great idea to spend some time together and doing some activities. What about playing "Tennis" and going shopping. Your choice is the best!

Could you let me know what stuff do i need to bring with me? i have packed some summer clothes. Shall i bring my trainer with me or have you a spare pair i could borrow.

i am looking forward to meeting you soon.

Thanks again for your invitation.

Best Wishes,

Aran

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear Maria,

Thanks for your letter. It was great to hear from you. I'm so sorry I have not written to you for ages,_but I have been very busy. It's great news that you have passed your driving test.

Thank you so much for your invitation to stay with you in July. We haven't met for a long time, so it is great idea to spend some time together and do[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] some activities. What about playing tennis and going shopping? Your choice is the best!

Could you let me know what stuff [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] I need to bring with me? I have packed some summer clothes. Shall I bring my trainers with me or have you a spare pair I could borrow?

I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

Thanks again for your invitation.

Best wishes,

Aran

Rover

Ramandeept

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
Europe
Current Location