Education (could you correct thia paragraph please?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple 0

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United States
Hello,

This is a short paragraph about education in my country.

actually the informations here are not true :p . I just wrote it to practice , and I apologize in advance about my language. I am a biggener.

Education
Education is right for everyone at least primary school education. This is what Human Rights Charter said .Saudi Arabia has a lot of efforts on this field . surveys shows that there is a dramatic decreased on illiteracy between Saudis in the last 30 years . In addition the free studying at public schools and universities in Saudi Arabia , Saudi goverment tries to impose primary education by prevent who doesn’t register his children in school when they become 6 years old from obtain formal charters .I think Saudi universities capable of habilitation students for job market .I hope that education be better and better for the sake of our country.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,

This is a short paragraph about education in my country.

Actually the [STRIKE]informations[/STRIKE] information here [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] is not true. [STRIKE]:p .[/STRIKE] I just wrote it to practise, and I apologize in advance about my language. I am a [STRIKE]biggener[/STRIKE] beginner.

Education
Education is a right for everyone - at least primary school education. This is what the Human Rights Charter said. Saudi Arabia has made a lot of [STRIKE]efforts[/STRIKE] effort [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in this field. Surveys [STRIKE]shows[/STRIKE] show that there is a dramatic [STRIKE]decreased[/STRIKE] decrease [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in illiteracy [STRIKE]between[/STRIKE] amongst Saudis in the last 30 years. In addition to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] free [STRIKE]studying[/STRIKE] education at public schools and universities in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government tries to [STRIKE]impose[/STRIKE] ensure that primary education is taken up, by preventing anyone who doesn’t register [STRIKE]his[/STRIKE] their children in school [STRIKE]when they become[/STRIKE] by the age of 6, [STRIKE]yearsold[/STRIKE] from obtaining formal charters (I have no idea what "formal charters" means). I think Saudi universities are capable of [STRIKE]habilitation[/STRIKE] preparing students for the job market. I hope that education [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] will get better and better for the sake of our country.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, note that I have edited your post so that it is left-justified. Each line must begin at the left-hand side of the text box. Please don't centre everything.

Secondly, look at all the corrections I made to your post in red. Note that we do not put a space before a full stop or comma but we put a space after a full stop or comma.

Status
Not open for further replies.