[Essay] Writing Task 1(IELTS) Training Zone!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lichunsoe

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Nowadays, no one can refuse the popularity of IELTS in the life. For instance, IELTS qualification could help students apply for many prestigious schools in the world. IELTS is also important for the other people because it’s the compulsory requirement for them to get the VISA in some countries and also a kind of licence proving that they are able to work abroad. The question is how to get the required band scores in IELTS. You know, we can obtain plenty of tips, hints, advices from teachers, experts or even from the students achieving those ideal scores before. However, the hints are just the hints, they could just help you guys avoid the silly mistakes as well as redundant steps, the most crucial method here is practice and practice. Writing is one of the parts in IELTS tests that you couldn’t get better if you lacked of training.

It seems that I’m wasting your time . Right? ^^!. I’m just a novice like most of you(no offence ^^) the paragraph above took me 15 mins to write ^^ but it doesn’t mean that I made no mistakes.(hope someone could correct for me if you guys find out .THANKS <3).However that called practicing and I also hope you guys could do that with me. We will discuss and help eachother. Right???. ^^

Now like the title, the main targets here are practicing writing TASK 1. You guys could shows everbody your task 1 writing right here - in this topic so that everyone could help you and it’s also the way to help them improve their English in general and their writing skill in particular.

Now I’ll go first :D

goldsale1.gif

The chart describes the estimated sales of gold in Dubai in 2002 in millions of Dirhams. In 2002, the sales had the trends in growing in the first and the last 3 months of the year, whereas there was a substantial drop in sale from April to September except for a sudden increase in August. In the first 3 months, the sales increased sharply and reached a peak at 350 million Dirhams in March. However, this was followed by a steady fall of approximately 200 million Dirhams from March to July before having a rapid increase of 100 million Dirhams in the next month. In September, the sales decreased to the July figure and leveled off. Then it started to raise and remained stable from October to November before having a slight increase in the last month of the year.

PS: You guys have to conclude the graphs in your writing, in order to help everyone else find it much easier to follow Your ideas
The other important thing is trying to limit the number of grammatical errors by correcting before submitting. Correction is also an important skill in writịng Have fun !!!

Anw, please check my writing ))))

maddy1

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Australia
In conclusion the graph doesnt show any trend in sales of gold in the year 2002, however the following observations can be made out of it. Very high sales in March indicates there was a gold rush either because of low price or because of a festival season and the reverse can be true during the months of July and September.

maddy1

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Australia
However for the introduction and the body i can give you a 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.