English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following essay.

The sincere, courageous, clearly loving and hating, and indomitable female image under Miyazaki written is the well model the modern women should learn.

The female not only was numerous in amount and the standings was high in Miyazaki’s animations, but also much better than men in the abilities of facing and solving problems in really world. Their abilities were mutually complemented with men’s. The female particularities the male doesn’t own like cautiousness, toughness and faithfulness, and the male characters the female lack like audacities and enterprises, masterly make up the complementarity.

He thoroughly grasped the features of female characters and very clearly shown it out, and broke the notions of stiff images in traditional sex. He let people view the strong and brave aspect of female.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Please check the following essay.

The sincere, courageous, clearly loving and hating, and indomitable female image under Miyazaki written is the well model the modern women should learn.

The female not only was numerous in amount and the standings was high in Miyazaki’s animations, but also much better than men in the abilities of facing and solving problems in really world. Their abilities were mutually complemented with men’s. The female particularities the male doesn’t own like cautiousness, toughness and faithfulness, and the male characters the female lack like audacities and enterprises, masterly make up the complementarity.

He thoroughly grasped the features of female characters and very clearly shown it out, and broke the notions of stiff images in traditional sex. He let people view the strong and brave aspect of female.
Yes, the grammar is dreadful. Is that what you were asking?

I think "broke the notions of stiff images" is supposed to mean "destroyed/challenged the stereotypes".

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
This is puzzling because you usually write in clear sentences. Was a machine used to translate this?

Ashiuhto

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
I'm puzzled by the following sentences as written. Is the underlined part acceptable?

This is my brother, and he is a Scorpio. His career is a garage man. He always washes cars. He works hard, and he is never lazy. But he is very jealous of people better than him. He is also clearly loving and hating, and indomitable, so he always gets into trouble

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm puzzled by the following sentences as written. Is the underlined part acceptable?

This is my brother, and he is a Scorpio. His career is a garage man. He always washes cars. He works hard, and he is never lazy. But he is very jealous of people better than him. He is also clearly loving and hating, and indomitable, so he always gets into trouble

No, it's not okay. Also what does being a garbage collector have to do with washing cars?

Is a person's Zodiac sign important in your culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.