Can anyone please correct this? Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex15

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi! So I need to write an e-mail to some universities asking the entry requirements for international students, I wrote this but I don't know if I should correct some things. I'd really appreciate any help with this. This is the e-mail:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing you to request more information about your Engineering course at ____ University. I am really interested in this course and I would love to apply for it in your remarkable university in 2014.

I’m currently studying 1º de Bachillerato in Spain so firstly I would like to ask you about this qualification: could you please indicate if the Spanish Bachillerato is one of your accepted qualifications? If so, I would be grateful if you could indicate the academic entry requirements of _____ University for the Spanish students as well.

Secondly, I would greatly appreciate some information about the English Language Requirements for EU Applicants from a non English speaking country. I also would like to ask the following question: would I be classed as a home/EU student or international student for fees purposes?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,

Thank you so much in advance!​

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England