Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't like how the concluding sentence sounds; it sounds very weak. Therefore, I would like for anyone to help make the sentence sound stronger and powerful. (suggestions)

The risks of cyber-stalking are of concern in the digital era and therefore, it should further discourage people from using social media because it could endanger their life

Mr_Ben

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Switzerland
I don't like how the concluding sentence sounds; it sounds very weak. Therefore, I would like for anyone to help make the sentence sound stronger and powerful. (suggestions)

The risks of cyber-stalking
are of concern in the digital era and therefore, it should further discourage people from using social media because it could endanger their life

It's a fine conclusion as it is, but if you want it to be stronger, look at the places where it is weak (highlighted in blue). You could try it like this:

There is a concerning risk of cyber-stalking in the digital area and therefore people need to be more careful when using social media so they don't put their lives in danger.

Now I think my version is too strong though, maybe you can find a compromise? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.