Looking for authentic classroom videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehrgan

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi all,

Is there any site dedicated to ESL/EFL issues where we can find authentic classroom videos? I've already searched a lot but didn't come up with anything interesting. Hope I can get some help here.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Do you mean videos of lessons? I searched YouTube for ESL lesson observation and there were many results.

manxman

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
Switzerland
Hi

Depends on your learners' age group. I use a good film series with teenagers or young adults called 'extr@' from British Channel 4 TV. It features a group of friends who live in flats in London and is available in some countries free online, as a DVD from Channel 4 or can be found by searching in YouTube.

I have a free 'online' eBook course loosely based on the series here Course: EFL - English Language Course for Adolescent Beginners Links to film sources are listed and the eBook is called 'The Story of Bridget and Annie'.

Main website here S4L

Hope that might be of interest.

Alan

3.gif

bilinguallearner

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try MC Fluency's songs and lessons on You Tube or on their website at colloandsparks.com (I think). You can just google all this and you'll find their videos. I love his songs and I use them with my own students who have a blast singing and watching his Youtube videos.

Good luck!
Stephanie
Check out our latest ESL teaching guides, ESL for Beginners Two and Culture Explorers, as well as lots of free downloadables @ Products | Bilingual Learner

sofiaderomano

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi all,

Is there any site dedicated to ESL/EFL issues where we can find authentic classroom videos? I've already searched a lot but didn't come up with anything interesting. Hope I can get some help here.

May be you can try My Oxford English - YouTube It´s My Oxford´s English Course youTube channel and allthough I haven´t seen all of them, I can say that this English course is really good. Just try and see if it works for you. Hope you enjoy tehm!

Status
Not open for further replies.