Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please correct my letter, its not my homework.

To
The Dean
University
Nlakdjld city.
November 3, 2010
Subject: Extension for submission of dissertation.
Respected sir
This is to draw your kind attention that I, xyz, M.Phil student studying in Physics Department under Dr. zwe (Lab) is suppose to submit my thesis before November 30, 2010 is unable to do timely submissions as our family has been shifted to ---- few months ago. I intend to complete my thesis soon but need an extension for 3 months.
I will be highly obliged if you kindly consider my request and grant me further extension to complete my thesis.
Thanks and regards
Yours faithfully
xyz
(M.Phil Student, Physics Department)

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please correct my letter, its not my homework.

To
The Dean
University
Nlakdjld city.
November 3, 2010
Subject: Extension for Submission of Dissertation.
[STRIKE]
Respected sir
[/STRIKE]Dear Sir:

[STRIKE]This is to draw your kind attention that [/STRIKE]I, xyz, M.Phil , as a student studying in the Physics Department under Dr. Zwe (Lab), [STRIKE]is suppose [/STRIKE] am required to submit my thesis before November 30, 2010 (2010???).[STRIKE] is [/STRIKE]However, I am unable to meet that deadline [STRIKE]to do timely submissions[/STRIKE] as our family has been [STRIKE]shifted[/STRIKE] relocated to ---- a few months ago. I intend to complete my thesis soon but [STRIKE]need [/STRIKE] I am requesting an extension [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE]of 3 months.
I will be [STRIKE]highly[/STRIKE] greatly obliged if you kindly consider my request and grant me further extension to complete my thesis.
Thankyou and regards,
Yours faithfully
xyz
(M.Phil Student, Physics Department)

b.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.