Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi,

[FONT=&quot]I just got two job offers from different company. It’s really hard for me to make a decision which one should I choose. After careful consideration, I chose ABC over XYZ. Both companies are my dream to work with and I don’t want them to blacklist me next time I want to work with them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Herewith, sample of the rejection letter for XYZ. Appreciate so much should you can proof read it.[/FONT]

Manager
Human Resource Department
(Address of employer)

Hampeh
(My home address)

January 20, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for offering me the position of Consultant with ABC. It was a difficult decision for me, but unfortunately I have accepted a position with another company before your offer came in.

It was very frustrating to know that I have to turn the offer down. Therefore, I really hope that ABC would consider me another time. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to interview me and to share information on the opportunity and your company.
Again, thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

…………………………

(Hampeh)

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Manager
(Address of employer)

Hampeh
(My home address)

January 20, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for offering me the position of Consultant with ABC.

Unfortunately, I had accepted a position with another company before your offer came in.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to interview me and to share information on the job opportunity and your company.

Yours sincerely,

I would keep it short!

hampeh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Dear Susiedqq,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it.
I most agree with you. The reason I wrote it long is because I wanted to emphasize my keen interest towards both companies, especially company XYZ. I wish not to be blacklisted by them. Kindly be informed that I still interested to work at XYZ in the future. Would it be a way to write to them without pissing them off?

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
(My home address) at top right corner of page.

Name of Manager
(Address of employer)

January 20, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam, You have been interviewed, so you must have a name - use it!

Thank you very much for offering me the position of Consultant with ABC. Unfortunately I had accepted a position with another company before your offer came in.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to interview me and to share with me information about the position and your company. I very much hope that at some future time we will be able to come to an arrangement whereby I shall be able to work with you.

Yours sincerely,

…………………………

Status
Not open for further replies.