Student or Learner
Native Language
Latin
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi Julie.

I will like to thank you for sending me to Monique Quintana facility, Now I know why you send me there with her. She was able to show me very important things that I was not aware.Today I was able to fill out the LTS like It should be, I'm sorry if I didn't communicate this to you. I was thinking I was doing my job and it turn out the things I was though was not half of what Monique show me today, know I can say that when I go to my office I will have lots of things I need to fix that I know I was doing wrong and I can fix it on my own.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hi Julie.

I would like to thank you for sending me to the Monique Quintana facility. Now I know why you sent me there to work with her. She was able to show me very important things of which I was not aware.Today I was able to fill out the LTS as it should be. I'm sorry if I didn't communicate this to you. I was thinking I was doing my job and it turned out the things I was going though were not half of what Monique showed me today. Now I can say that when I go to my office I will have lots of things I need to fix that I know I was doing wrong and I can fix them on my own.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please make your thread titles relevant. I have no idea why this post was called "Boss".

Status
Not open for further replies.