Request for Permission & Quotation/Estimation?
I need to write to the Cricket Board of my country asking if we could place confetti machines n do some branding.
I have drafted the letter here.. Pls correct if I wrong..
I will writing the below mention in the body of an e-mail
We are writing to the Cricket Board on bhalf of our Client
Referring to the upcoming (Name of Match) which is to be held in (country ), we would be grateful if you could provide permit for the following event organizing:
Confetti MachinesConfetti Machines to be placed on the boundary lines of the ground which
will fire out the ‘papertweetos’ /’papermessages’ as the cricket players walk onto the field.
(Machines will be bought to the ground by us)
· Banners at the Entrance,
· A boards & A board LED screen(Client logo),
· Hoarding facing ground,
· 4, 6 boundary cards(1side-client logo, 1 side 4& 6),
· double side flags(1 side-client logo, 1 side-country flag),
· ‘Client logo’ branding on the ground,
· laser lights(client logo) on sky,
· Sign panels(client logo) on pavilions,
If the above 2(machine & branding) is allowed at the grounds, kindly let us know the rates per day at each of the cricket grounds