[General] Please find the new check list for the night shif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

susitha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Maldives
Dear boss
Please find the new check list for the night shift. As I mentioned you in next roaster night shift will start his duty at 23.30 hours and he will end his shift at 8.00am and morning shift will start duty at 7.00am instated of 6.30am.
Also night shift check list was discussed with staff and will be implement in next week.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Dear boss
Please find the new check list for the night shift. As I mentioned you in next roaster night shift will start his duty at 23.30 hours and he will end his shift at 8.00am and morning shift will start duty at 7.00am instated of 6.30am.
Also night shift check list was discussed with staff and will be implement in next week.

Do you want this corrected? If you do, it would be polite to ask a question rather than just post text.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Take care with your spelling. The word you need is "roster", not "roaster".

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear boss
Please find the new check list for the night shift (posted/attached?). As I mentioned to you in next [STRIKE] roaster [/STRIKE] roster, night shift will start [STRIKE] his [/STRIKE] their duty at 23.30 hours and [STRIKE] he [/STRIKE] they will end [STRIKE] his [/STRIKE] their shift at 8.00am and morning shift will start duty at 7.00am [strike]instated[/strike] instead of 6.30am.
Also, a night shift check list was discussed with staff and will be implemented [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] next week.

b.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.