Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hello everyone.

I would appreciate if you could ckeck it. this essay is not technically homework, I am preparing my writting exam in september. However if you can correct this kind of work does not matter.

Thanks for your time.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Electronic books.

Electronic books or traditional books. Nowadays we can find on the market both kind of books, a new technology likes electronic books with different brands and styles, and the traditional book.
One advantage of electronic books, is that in a small space we can have a lot books and consequently we can have a small book collection within a micro SD. Apart from this an electronic book gives us the freedom of reading or for instance, we can check various book without to carry heavy books.
Another advantage of electronic books, is that currently the most of electronic books can reproduce videos, music, pictures, even can be connected to internet for instance, it can help us to buy a novel on internet and could directly download it, in our electronic book. therefore, an electronic book is a good tool and not only to read.
The first disadvantage, can be that if we want an electronic book with high perfomances like wiffi, high quality video or a good hardware system, it can be a bit expensive.
However, another disadvantage that we can find and for example, it directly affects to the publishing companies are the illegal downloads from internet.
Taking everything into account, an electronic book can be a good choice for people who want to change the way of reading and enjoy with the music, internet or movies, but at the same time if enjoy just reading, the traditional book remains necessary for traditional readers.

Last edited:

I'm With Stupid

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Vietnam
Hello everyone.

I would appreciate if you could ckeck it. this essay is not technically homework, I am preparing my writting exam in september. However if you can correct this kind of work does not matter.

Thanks for your time.

Electronic books or traditional books. Nowadays we can find on the market both kind of books, a new technology likes electronic books with different brands and styles, and the traditional book.
One advantage of electronic books, is that in a small space we can have a lot books and consequently we can have a small book collection within a micro SD. Apart from this an electronic book gives us the freedom of reading or for instance, we can check various book without to carry heavy books.
Another advantage of electronic books, is that currently the most of electronic books can reproduce videos, music, pictures, even can be connected to internet for instance, it can help us to buy a novel on internet and could directly download it, in our electronic book. therefore, an electronic book is a good tool and not only to read.
The first disadvantage, can be that if we want an electronic book with high perfomances like wiffi, high quality video or a good hardware system, it can be a bit expensive.
However, another disadvantage that we can find and for example, it directly affects to the publishing companies are the illegal downloads from internet.
Taking everything into account, an electronic book can be a good choice for people who want to change the way of reading and enjoy with the music, internet or movies, but at the same time if enjoy just reading, the traditional book remains necessary for traditional readers.

Those are your mistakes, but it would probably be more useful if you correct them yourself.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello everyone.

Thanks for your time.

Electronic books or traditional books,
a new-age choice. [STRIKE]Nowadays[/STRIKE] We can find on the market both kinds of books, [STRIKE] a new technology likes [/STRIKE] electronic books with different brands and styles, and the traditional book.

One advantage of electronic books is that [STRIKE]in a small space we can have a lot books [/STRIKE]
minimal space is required for storage and consequently we can have a small book collection within a micro SD. Apart from this, an electronic book gives us the freedom of [STRIKE]reading or for instance, we can [/STRIKE] checking
a variety[STRIKE]various [/STRIKE] of books without [STRIKE]to carry heavy books[/STRIKE] the inconvenience of having to carry them.
Another advantage of electronic books, is that currently [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] most[STRIKE] of [/STRIKE]electronic books can reproduce videos, music, pictures, and even [STRIKE]can be connected [/STRIKE] connect to internet. [STRIKE]for instance[/STRIKE], As an example, it can help us[STRIKE] to [/STRIKE] buy a novel on the internet and could directly download it[STRIKE]., in our electronic book[/STRIKE]. Therefore, an electronic book[STRIKE] is a good tool and not only to read[/STRIKE] beyond simply reading.

[STRIKE]The first disadvantage, can be that [/STRIKE] But there are some disadvantages including cost. If we want an electronic book with high perfomances like wiffi, high quality video or a good hardware system, it can be a bit expensive.[STRIKE]However,[/STRIKE] Another disadvantage [STRIKE]that we can find and for example, it directly affects to the publishing companies are [/STRIKE] is the potential risk associated with [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE] illegal downloads from internet.

Taking everything into account, an electronic book can be a good choice for people who want to change the way of reading and enjoy it with [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] music, internet or movies, but at the same time if [STRIKE]enjoy just reading,[/STRIKE] one enjoys reading from hard or soft cover book and the feel of the pages as one progresses, the traditional book remains [STRIKE]necessary [/STRIKE] an option for [STRIKE]traditional [/STRIKE] readers.

b.

surco

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi.

thanks for your corrections , but I do not understand the differeces between both corrections, in the first correction I have some mistakes, but in the second correction uffffff......:shock:

charliedeut

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi.

thanks for your corrections , but I do not understand the differeces between both corrections, in the first correction I have some mistakes, but in the second correction uffffff......:shock:

Hi surco,

Please note:

The first answer you received made no corrections, just pointed out the mistakes detected by #I'm With Stupid.
Then #billmcd posted a corrected version of your text. The fact that there are more mistakes than in the first one should not surprise you, as it is always more difficult to spot mistakes in a longish text than in a short sentence/paragraph.

Salu2

charliedeut

Status
Not open for further replies.