Linguistic features

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophieaprato

Member Type
Student or Learner
I need to identify lingusitic feateures that affect cohesion and linguistic features that suggest the writer is a 2nd language user in the following text and would really appreciate any help that you can offer me.

Biomedical in health care is medical care and disease is seen as to conquer and cure disease it is to focus on disease not person. And concerned with what is normal and maked judgements about teh boundary between them. It is secured through a lengthy formal training. And the use of the biomedical model can be successful.

When you be sick go visit the doctors or hospital you expect to be examine and the doctor to tell you what is wrong with you what kind of disease do you have? And what treatment can you get and How long it is going to take. Aned when you receive your treatment and start proceeding with your medication. After you taken them you expert better to feel and see the different in your well being. When you see the breakthrough or accomplishment of medicinve from teh antibiotics you where prescribe by doctors and see that state of healthy is has improving that is when you that biomedicine has help you.

Frank Antonson

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Why don't you try copying and pasting it into a Word document. I believe many places will be indicated as needing correction. On my computer they would be underlined in green.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I need to identify lingusitic feateures that affect cohesion and linguistic features that suggest the writer is a 2nd language user in the following text and would really appreciate any help that you can offer me.

Biomedical in health care is medical care and disease is seen as to conquer and cure disease it is to focus on disease not person. And concerned with what is normal and maked judgements about teh boundary between them. It is secured through a lengthy formal training. And the use of the biomedical model can be successful.

When you be sick go visit the doctors or hospital you expect to be examine and the doctor to tell you what is wrong with you what kind of disease do you have? And what treatment can you get and How long it is going to take. Aned when you receive your treatment and start proceeding with your medication. After you taken them you expert better to feel and see the different in your well being. When you see the breakthrough or accomplishment of medicinve from teh antibiotics you where prescribe by doctors and see that state of healthy is has improving that is when you that biomedicine has help you.
You should start by rewriting the passage, correcting the errors in your best English. That will make you more aware of what linguistic features you need to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.