[Essay] example letter of admission

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickzax

Member Type
Other
First of all thanks for providing such beneficial website like this. Secondly, pls accept my apology if this post and my question inside doesnt related with the function of this place but I do believe that all people here are very generous one.

I am seeking for examples of letter for admission to university for PhD program. I already found one while surfing this site and I guess there will be a lot more inside here. Therefore, if somebody know the shortest way for me to catch it, pls let me know. Your kind assitance is much appreciated.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
First of all, thanks for providing such a beneficial website like this. Secondly, pls accept my apology if this post and my question [STRIKE]inside[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]doesnt [/STRIKE][STRIKE]related with[/STRIKE] do not relate to the function of this place but I do believe that all the people here are very generous [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE].

I am seeking [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] examples of letter [STRIKE]for admission [/STRIKE] of application to university for PhD program. I have already found one while surfing this site and I guess there will be a lot more inside here. Therefore, if somebody knows the shortest way for me to catch it, pls let me know. Your kind assitance is much appreciated.

I don't think there is much point for someone who is applying to a university to pursue a PhD programme to refer to sample letters. Each discipline is different and the academic background of each applicant is unique.

Anyway, here is a well written letter or statement posted by someone on this site recently:

https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/...-d-program-mechanical-engineering-canada.html

It would be more constructive to post your draft on this site and let others help you to improve it.

not a teacher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.