Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please check and correct it. thanks

as per ultrasound I m completed 33 weeks
baby position head Dr. said ultrasound is ok your case is normal.
Problem:
I have facing achy problem from 3 months therefore doctor suggested me for SGPT Test.
SFPT Test Resultè 275
Doctor told us that is a big problem for baby.

Please suggest us what should we do.

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland

Problem:
I have facing achy problem from 3 months therefore doctor suggested me for SGPT Test.
SFPT Test Resultè 275

According to the ultrasound examination I have completed 33 weeks of pregnancy. The doctor said that the baby's position is normal and the ultrasound is normal.
I have had a problem with an ache/pain for three months so the doctor sent me for an SGPT test. The test result was 275 and the doctor told us that this is a problem for the baby. Please suggest what we should do.

Ouisch

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Problem:
SFPT Test Resultè 275

As per my most recent ultrasound I am 33 weeks pregnant. The doctor said the baby's head is positioned correctly and the ultrasound was OK. However, I was experiencing severe itching(? see ** note below) from three months on so my doctor ran an SGPT test. The results showed an SGPT level of 275 which my doctor said is high and could be a problem for the baby. Please advise what my next step should be as soon as possible, as I am understandably very concerned about this situation.

**your original post said "achy", meaning you were experiencing pain. If this is ineed what you meant to say, then remove the word "itching" from the above paragraph and instead say "achiness" and describe the pain - was it all over? Mainly in your feet? Your legs? etc.

I took a guess and thought perhaps you were experiencing itchiness (itching), not aching, as that is a common symptom in pregnant women that would prompt a doctor to run an SGPT test (which measures your liver function). (NOTE: I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. Please be sure to follow up with your physician as soon as possible!)

helpmesir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
As per my most recent ultrasound I am 33 weeks pregnant. The doctor said the baby's head is positioned correctly and the ultrasound was OK. However, I was experiencing severe itching(? see ** note below) from three months on so my doctor ran an SGPT test. The results showed an SGPT level of 275 which my doctor said is high and could be a problem for the baby. Please advise what my next step should be as soon as possible, as I am understandably very concerned about this situation.

**your original post said "achy", meaning you were experiencing pain. If this is ineed what you meant to say, then remove the word "itching" from the above paragraph and instead say "achiness" and describe the pain - was it all over? Mainly in your feet? Your legs? etc.

I took a guess and thought perhaps you were experiencing itchiness (itching), not aching, as that is a common symptom in pregnant women that would prompt a doctor to run an SGPT test (which measures your liver function). (NOTE: I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. Please be sure to follow up with your physician as soon as possible!)

is that correct?

As per my most recent ultrasound I am 33 weeks pregnant. The doctor said the baby's head is positioned correctly and the ultrasound was OK. However, I was experiencing severe itching in my whole body from three months on so my doctor ran an SGPT test. The results showed an SGPT level of 275 which my doctor said is high and could be a problem for the baby. Please advise what my next step should be as soon as possible, as I am understandably very concerned about this situation.

Ouisch

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
is that correct?

As per my most recent ultrasound I am 33 weeks pregnant. The doctor said the baby's head is positioned correctly and the ultrasound was OK. However, I was experiencing severe itching in my whole body from three months on so my doctor ran an SGPT test. The results showed an SGPT level of 275 which my doctor said is high and could be a problem for the baby. Please advise what my next step should be as soon as possible, as I am understandably very concerned about this situation.

You would say "itching over my whole body." The sensation of itching - that annoying feeling that doesn't go away until you scratch it - is felt on the surface of the skin so we use prepositions that describe places on the outside of the body: "all over my body" or "on my arm" or "across my back." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.