Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine.However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may bedangerous.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
To whatextent do you agree with this statement?

It has been recently noticed that many people start to movetoward alternative medicine instead of conventional medicine.Howeverthere is a lot of argument about alternative therapy.Some peoplewould argue that alternative therapy could never be usefulbut always harmful.

TObegin with,many people start using ulternative medicine when they got desperatefrom healing using conventional one.We can not deny that sometimes conventionalmedicine failed to cure certain type of rigorous diseases such as cancer. Patientsalways look for any kind of hope to make them cure,therefore,they go toulternative medicine seeking for solution to there problems.Inaddition,ulternative medicine is not new branch of medicine,ancient people usedto treat their patients with herbs and acuupuncture.Furthermore many of thedrugs we use,are made of herbs extract,for this reasone people argue that whycould not we use these herbs as a raw material without any processing.
Onthe other hand,people who are against the usage of ulternative therapy,say thatit is not effective,and patients should use it ,for example herbs,for long timeto get the desirable effect.Moreover,it is more easy to take a pill than toprepare a herbal drink.Other people argue that it may be harmful andtoxic,depending on the fact that;no one know exactly how many chemicals arethere in one plant.It is more safer to take a pill that you are sure it hasbeen tested in laboratories before going to the market,and it is for sureeffective.let us take an example,some people use senna leaves to decrease theirweight,but as a matter of fact when they use senna.they lose animportant minerals and nutrients which are necessary for good healthinstead of loosing weight;Because it works as a laxative,for this itshould not be use to reduce weight.

Inconclusion,I would say that it isthe responsibility of physician to fined way to use bothconventional and alternative therapy,as they bothcomplement each other,and also there should be collage spesialist inteaching ulternetives therapy.by this way we could make the most of itsbenefits and avoid its problems.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine.However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may bedangerous.To whatextent do you agree with this statement?

It has been recently noticed that many people start to movetoward alternative medicine instead of conventional medicine.Howeverthere is a lot of argument about alternative therapy.Some peoplewould argue that alternative therapy could never be usefulbut always harmful.

TObegin with,many people start using ulternative medicine when they got desperatefrom healing using conventional one.We can not deny that sometimes conventionalmedicine failed to cure certain type of rigorous diseases such as cancer. Patientsalways look for any kind of hope to make them cure,therefore,they go toulternative medicine seeking for solution to there problems.Inaddition,ulternative medicine is not new branch of medicine,ancient people usedto treat their patients with herbs and acuupuncture.Furthermore many of thedrugs we use,are made of herbs extract,for this reasone people argue that whycould not we use these herbs as a raw material without any processing.
Onthe other hand,people who are against the usage of ulternative therapy,say thatit is not effective,and patients should use it ,for example herbs,for long timeto get the desirable effect.Moreover,it is more easy to take a pill than toprepare a herbal drink.Other people argue that it may be harmful andtoxic,depending on the fact that;no one know exactly how many chemicals arethere in one plant.It is more safer to take a pill that you are sure it hasbeen tested in laboratories before going to the market,and it is for sureeffective.let us take an example,some people use senna leaves to decrease theirweight,but as a matter of fact when they use senna.they lose animportant minerals and nutrients which are necessary for good healthinstead of loosing weight;Because it works as a laxative,for this itshould not be use to reduce weight.

Inconclusion,I would say that it isthe responsibility of physician to fined way to use bothconventional and alternative therapy,as they bothcomplement each other,and also there should be collage spesialist inteaching ulternetives therapy.by this way we could make the most of itsbenefits and avoid its problems.

I will edit this for you once you have managed to type it correctly. Copying and pasting, while easy, is not the best way to enter text in this software. Words that are underlined (bothcomplement) have to be separated. Words that are in bold (ulternetives) are mispelled.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadic

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Thanks for your comment,I have noticed that and I did correct the essay and sent it again.But could you please give me your opinion about the essay itself.Because I am not sure about my way of writing.I am going to take Ielts exam after a month,and i need to get score 7.So if you could please help me asset my essay I would be very thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.