Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
I have a speech competition I'm Mattayom 3 in st.joseph.I don't know my grammar is it correct ? If it not correct please tell me :oops: Thank you of checking my eassy.:-D I've got 8 topbic in my competition and I have finished 5 topbic, but today is only one topbic I'll post in the other day.

I’ve got a nice family, They always tell me we are all born superstars, because God makes no mistakes.They always support me.
I'm 75% chinese. My mom is chinese, but she grew up in Thailand. My dad is half chinese. They fall in love in Thailand.
I'm fourteen years old. I was born on the 27 of octorber in 1997. It's a Monday's night. My mom told me that I was born on a rainy dark night.
I'm a funny girl and always smiling, because Smiling makes me feel better when I'm hurt or feel alone. Smiling canmakes me stornger in my everyday life. I've got a lot of friends, because I'm funny and laugh all the times just like smiling. Laugh can makes me forget about things that hurt me.
I'm not perfect girl. I'm just self-confident. I knoe I'm not perfect and don't want to be a perfect girl, because I thing a perfect girl cannot get the thing they have never done. They just stay in their box ,cannot think outside of the box. I live in the life I love and try to do something I have never done before. I'm couragous enough to think outside of the box and couragous enough to do the things some might say that is a wrong way, but If that is my way, I'll do it.
I like to talk with foreigner and homeless people. I like to talk with foreigner, because I want to practise my English. Sometimes I talk to them I cannot understand what they say but I usually understood evenually. I really like them ♥
I like to talk with homeless people, because I want to knoe their life and help them to feel happy. Learn from their mistakes and do not do that.This is a good way to help my fellow countrymen. I guess I have a big heart.
I'm good at English, but I still need to shape up all the time.

If you want my e-mail please tell me. I want to have a native speaker friend to practise my English :up:

Gillnetter

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have a speech competition I'm Mattayom 3 in st.joseph.I don't know my grammar is it correct ? If it not correct please tell me :oops: Thank you of checking my eassy.:-D I've got 8 topbic in my competition and I have finished 5 topbic, but today is only one topbic I'll post in the other day.

I’ve got a nice family, They always tell me we are all born superstars, because God makes no mistakes.They always support me.
I'm 75% chinese (Capitalze all occurrences of this word)). My mom is chinese, but she grew up in Thailand. My dad is half chinese. They fall (Use past tense) in love in Thailand.
I'm fourteen years old. I was born on the 27 of octorber in 1997. It's a (Use past tense) Monday's night. My mom told me that I was born on a rainy dark night.
I'm a funny girl and always smiling, because Smiling (Do not capitalize) makes me feel better when I'm hurt or feel alone. Smiling canmakes (?) me stornger (Spelling) in my everyday life. I've got a lot of friends, because I'm funny and laugh all the time[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] I just like smiling. Laugh can makes me forget about things that hurt me.
I'm not perfect girl. I'm just self-confident. I knoe (Spelling) I'm not perfect and don't want to be a perfect girl, because I thing (Wrong word) a perfect girl cannot get the thing they have never done (Doesn't make any sense) . They just stay in their box ,cannot think outside of the box. I live [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the life I love and try to do something I have never done before. I'm couragous enough to think outside of the box and couragous enough to do the things some might say that is a wrong way, but If that is my way, I'll do it.
I like to talk with foreigners and homeless people. I like to talk with foreigners, because I want to practise my English. Sometimes when I talk to them I cannot understand what they say but I usually understood (Use present tense) evenually. I really like them ♥
I like to talk with homeless people, because I want to knoe (Spelling) their life and help them to feel happy. Learn from their mistakes and do not do that.This is a good way to help my fellow countrymen. I guess I have a big heart.
I'm good at English, but I still need to shape up all the time.

If you want my e-mail please tell me. I want to have a native speaker friend to practise my English :up:
This is not the place to find a tutor. Your text has a number of spelling and tense mistakes. I have noted some, but not all. Feel free to edit this text and re-post it for comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.