[Grammar] Could you point out what I did wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Trying is very important. But human is restricted by their brain. However, when something pushes an idea of a person, he can catch his idea correctly and becomes success. For example, when I couldn’t solve my problem such as math questions or test questions, I just go to the bed. After sleep, I found the answer of questions in my head. Another example is in science. According to Vonneumann, he couldn’t find a chemical figure. However, when he saw a snake walking, he could solve the chemical problem.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Trying is very important. But human is restricted by their brain. However, when something pushes an idea of a person, he can catch his idea correctly and becomes success. For example, when I couldn’t solve my problem such as math questions or test questions, I just go to the bed. After sleep, I found the answer of questions in my head. Another example is in science. According to Vonneumann, he couldn’t find a chemical figure. However, when he saw a snake walking, he could solve the chemical problem.

Is this for homework?

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea

haha27

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
I am going to take the TOEFL so I need to improve my english writing skill for the test. If nobody tells me what I did wrong, I will never know my grammar mistakes so I am trying to ask a native speark about my english problems.

Chicken Sandwich

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Netherlands
haha27, you will remember from previous threads that proofreading requests are outwith the scope of the 'Ask A Teacher' forum.

I have pointed out that we do not just proofread and fix people's work here. We answer specific questions about specific aspects of the language. In this post, your title simply asked if there were any grammar problems.

These sentences which you keep asking us to 'fix', haha, should be posted in the Editing and Writing forum, with a title which 'includes all or part of the word/phrase being discussed'*— such as 'to enjoy with a lover'.

I have already moved some of them there myself.

*Extract from the Posting Guidelines.

Rover

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
On that very basis, I have moved this thread to "Editing and Writing Topics".

Status
Not open for further replies.