Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me correct the following paragraph.

This summer, I’m going to Canada for vacation. I will start off on July 15 and come back to Taiwan on July30. A first, I plan to enjoy the natural view of a beautiful lake, where it is famous for its tranquility and peace. I can get totally relaxed there. Next, I will go fishing on a boat in the lake while my sister takes her bike ride along the ring lake path. Fishing teaches me to be patient and being alone for hours. Last, I want to lie down on the grass with my sister to watch the stars in the night sky. We even see a shooting star and make wishes before it is gone. I have a high expectation for the vacation and it will be an unforgettable experience.

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Please help me correct the following paragraph.

This summer I’m going to Canada on vacation. I am going on July 15 and coming back to Taiwan on July30. A first, I plan to relax by a beautiful lake, which is famous for its tranquility and peace. I can get totally relaxed there. Next, I will go fishing in a boat on the lake while my sister takes a bike ride along the path around the lake. Fishing teaches me to be patient and to be alone for hours. Last, I want to lie down on the grass with my sister to watch the stars in the night sky. We might even see a shooting star and make wishes before it is gone. I have high expectations for the vacation, it will be an unforgettable experience.

My suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.