Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Occupation/art/hobby of face reading it's maybe harmful for a sensitive humans. because written each n every face have a painful story.

lyfen

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Cambodia
Current Location
France
:-D I think there are the happy stories too, it depends what we choose to read.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
:-D I think there are the many happy stories too, it depends what we choose to read.
@ lyfen: no doubt you're right but your think is mirror of dream and my quotation nearby to real world. Today you easily find out but a real happy face you find rarely. happiness not stay forever with us but ofcourse: sadness never gone from amature life.

AppleRome

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Occupation/art/hobby of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.

:up: :up:

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Occupation/art/hobby of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.:up: :up:
@ AppleRome. What you think about thisHabits of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Occupation/art/hobby of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.:up: :up:
Hello@AppleRome. What you think about saying like that. its something better than before post. but as per my think: its not perfect. maybe for much better making this quote possibilities also available here.Habits of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.

lyfen

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Cambodia
Current Location
France
@ lyfen: no doubt you're right but your think is mirror of dream and my quotation nearby to real world. Today you easily find out but a real happy face you find rarely. happiness not stay forever with us but ofcourse: sadness never gone from amature life.

i think you are right, i believe in destiny, but i think, being happy it depends on us,as being positive way is essential in the life.

AppleRome

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
@ AppleRome. What you think about thisHabits of face-reading may be harmful to sensitive humans because every face writes painful story every day.
"Habits" sounds perfect with the sentence, nonetheless, dont your ownself also want to make it wider as "occupation" since it is also a kind of job? Maybe you can elaborate your paragraph by doing that.

NOT A TEACHER, JUST SISSY :shock::shock:.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks@ AppleHome {_I accept you as Sissy_} Thank you so much for that.Take care yourself
"Habits" sounds perfect with the sentence, nonetheless, dont your ownself also want to make it wider as "occupation" since it is also a kind of job? Maybe you can elaborate your paragraph by doing that.NOT A TEACHER, JUST SISSY :shock::shock:.

Mak_786

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Status
Not open for further replies.