Bank letter for request reduce Interest rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhara

Member Type
Other
Dear Teacher

Please check my below bank letter. I want to request to bank for reduce their interest rate on my home loan. please reply with new things.

Thanks for in advance.

--------------------------- Staring here
To,
CitiBank
A'bad

Sub : Home Loan Interest Rate

Dear Sir,

I have home loan A/c. No : XXXXXX with you since 2005

I would like to inform you that I am reliable home loan customer since 2005 with your bank. I regular paid my home loan installment without any interruption.

Now I want to transfer my loan to another bank due to another bank home loan interest charges is less compare to your bank. If you are interested to reduce your home loan interest rate, I will stay with you, otherwise you would think to me to transfer this home loan to another bank.

I want to reply from side with in 15 day from the receipt of this letter.

Your Kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.
------------------------------ End of Letter ---------------
Regard
Dhara

Thanking you,

The French

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hello, I am 'The French' I'm not a teacher,

but before you send a letter to your bank about the rate of the home loan, be sure you can change your contract or agreement you have sign.

I don't know the banking rules in India, but I do not think you can change of bank in the middle loan.

I am a saler man, and I think if you have the possibility to change, it is better to go directly to your bank to negociate face to face the decrease of your interest. If you write to the bank, they try surely to gain time.

Hope you find a way to touch your target.

Have a nice day.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Dear Teacher

Please check my below bank letter. I want to request to bank for reduce their interest rate on my home loan. please reply with new things.

Thanks for in advance.

--------------------------- Staring here
To,
CitiBank
A'bad

Dear Sir,

I have home loan A/c. No : XXXXXX with you since 2005

I would like to inform you that I am reliable home loan customer since 2005 with your bank. I regular paid my home loan installment without any interruption.

Now I want to transfer my loan to another bank due to another bank home loan interest charges is less compare to your bank. If you are interested to reduce your home loan interest rate, I will stay with you, otherwise you would think to me to transfer this home loan to another bank.

I want to reply from side with in 15 day from the receipt of this letter.

Your Kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Regard
Dhara

Thanking you,

To,
CitiBank
A'bad

Dear Sir,

I have a home loan A/c. No : XXXXXX with you since 2005.

I would like to inform you that since then I have been a reliable customer. I have regularly paid my home loan installments without any interruption.

Now I would like to transfer my loan to another bank because their home loan interest charges are lower than yours. If you are interested in reducing your home loan interest rate I will stay with you, otherwise I will seriously consider transfering my home loan to another bank.

I would request a reply from you with in 15 days from the receipt of this letter.

Your kind cooperation in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Regard
Dhara

Thanking you,[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.