Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Could anyone please proofread the writing of mine? I want to improve my writing.

Thank you vey much!

Three Boys Are NO Boys

One boy is a boy. Two boys are half a boy. And three boys are no boys at all. There's a similiar Chinese proverb saying about the Chinese team work. Though, I feel ashamed, and wouldn't like to admit it, I have to say it is true.

Last week, an American supervisor of mine requested Peter, Mary, and I, three Chinese of us, to do a job together- testing the quality of packing from a potential supplier. I went to Peter, and he said he was very busy. So did Mary. They simply passed the buck. I was frustrated.

Later I told about this to another Chinese friend of mine. I told her I prefered my supervisor let me do it alone, and I could do it excellently, if she gave me the authority. She agreed with me.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
One boy is a boy. Two boys are half a boy. And three boys are no boys at all.

Where does this come from?

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Could anyone please proofread the writing of mine? I want you to improve my writing.
Thank you very much!

Three Boys Are NO Boys

One boy is a boy. Two boys are half a boy. And three boys are no boys at all. There's a similar Chinese proverb saying about the Chinese team work. Even though (no comma) I feel ashamed, and wouldn't like to admit it, I have to say it is true.

Last week, an American supervisor of mine requested Peter, Mary, and me, the three [STRIKE]Chinese[/STRIKE] of us from China, to do a job together testing the quality of packing from a potential supplier. I went to Peter, and he said he was very busy. So did Mary. They simply passed the buck. I was frustrated.

Later I told about this to another Chinese friend of mine. I told her I preferred my supervisor to let me do it alone, and that I could do it excellently, if she gave me the authority. She agreed with me.
februar (no teacher)

thedaffodils

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello februar,

Vielen danke! Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.