Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
hello guys, i was trying to write a letter for a university located in another country. Indeed, i found my self lacking. I will be so grateful for a help. the thing is that i applied to the business school for the spring semester and i got accepted. I couldn't travel on the time due to the bad security situation in that country. i want to tell them that i want to reactivate my application for the fall semester and ask them what should i do....
thanks,
nancy

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
hello guys, i was trying to write a letter for a university located in another country. Indeed, i found my self lacking. I will be so grateful for a help. the thing is that i applied to the business school for the spring semester and i got accepted. I couldn't travel on the time due to the bad security situation in that country. i want to tell them that i want to reactivate my application for the fall semester and ask them what should i do....
thanks,
nancy

Post your letter here and I'm sure you will receive the review you are seeking.

nancy93

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
Lebanon
Dear sir,

I applied to the business school for the spring semester and i got accepted. I couldn't make it on time due to the bad security situation in the country. I need to reacticate my acceptance for the next fall.
regards

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Sir,(Use "Sir" if you know the letter will be reviewed by a man. If you don't know that to be true, address it as "Dear Sir or Madam,".

I applied to the business school for the spring semester and I [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] have been accepted. Unfortunately, I couldn't [STRIKE]make it [/STRIKE]enroll on time due to the [STRIKE]bad[/STRIKE] security situation in the (my?) country. I need to [STRIKE]reacticate[/STRIKE]reactivate (?) my acceptance for the next fall. Please advise how to proceed. Thank you for your consideration.
[STRIKE]regards[/STRIKE]Sincerely yours,

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.