Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Dear MMM

I would like to inform you that above mentioned supplier supplied us 2 nos of D2 Liquid (140-00091) against L.P.O# 1677 under D.No #808 on 07-May-2010 . As per our requirements, we need 32 no’s D2 Liquid (140-00091) but the supplier supplied us 11 cartoons of D2 (1 cartoon= 3 pices) but among 11 cartoons one cartoon is D10.

Please inform the supplier to take 1 cartoon of D10 back and send the 2 no’s of D2 as per our requirements.

Kindly look in to this matter and do what is necessary to resolve this problem.

For more information don't hesitate to call me,

Regards,
NNN

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear MMM

I would like to inform you that the above-mentioned supplier (note: you have not yet mentioned a supplier so above-mentioned doesn't make any sense) supplied us with 2 [STRIKE]nos of[/STRIKE] x D2 Liquid (140-00091) against L.P.O #1677 under D.No #808 (I think you need either "No" or "#" - they both mean number) on 07-May-2010 . As per our requirements, we need 32 [STRIKE]no’s[/STRIKE] x D2 Liquid (140-00091) but the supplier supplied us 11 [STRIKE]cartoons[/STRIKE] cartons of D2 (1 [STRIKE]cartoon[/STRIKE] carton = 3 pieces) but among the 11 [STRIKE]cartoons[/STRIKE] cartons, one [STRIKE]cartoon is[/STRIKE] contained D10.

Please inform the supplier to take 1
[STRIKE]cartoon[/STRIKE] carton of D10 back and send the 2 [STRIKE]no’s of[/STRIKE] x D2 as per our requirements.

Kindly look in to this matter and
[STRIKE]do what is[/STRIKE] take the necessary action to resolve this problem.

[STRIKE]For more information[/STRIKE] Please don't hesitate to call me should you require any further information.

Regards (or yours sincerely/faithfully depending on the salutation)
NNN

See above. I'm not quite clear on what you were sent. You said that they sent you 11 cartons of D2, but then that they sent 10 of D2 and one of D10.

Ensure you correct the spelling of carton (a cartoon is something very different - an animated film, like Disney!)

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Dear MMM

I would like to inform you that above mentioned supplier supplied us 2 nos of D2 Liquid (140-00091) against L.P.O# 1677 under D.No #808 on 07-May-2010 . As per our requirements, we need 32 no’s D2 Liquid (140-00091) but the supplier supplied us 11 cartoons of D2 (1 cartoon= 3 pices) but among 11 cartoons one cartoon is D10.

Please inform the supplier to take 1 cartoon of D10 back and send the 2 no’s of D2 as per our requirements.

Kindly look in to this matter and do what is necessary to resolve this problem.

For more information don't hesitate to call me,

Regards,
NNN

The items underlined are very confusing. What do you mean by 2 Nos. D2 Liquid? Do you mean 2 bottles?

Comparison of quantities is clearer if you present it in table form rather than words.

not a teacher

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
See above. I'm not quite clear on what you were sent. You said that they sent you 11 cartons of D2, but then that they sent 10 of D2 and one of D10.

Ensure you correct the spelling of carton (a cartoon is something very different - an animated film, like Disney!)

Thank You for Good Answer and rectifying my spelling mistake.

(this is mail to Puchaser so in subject i will mention Supplier name)

by the way Supplier sent total 11 carton of Liquid in that 10 carton D2 And 1 carton D10.

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
The items underlined are very confusing. What do you mean by 2 Nos. D2 Liquid? Do you mean 2 bottles?

Comparison of quantities is clearer if you present it in table form rather than words.

not a teacher

Thank You,

D2 and D10 are a Liquid. its coming in a Plastic packets.

if you dont how can i mentioned in Table? can u suggest me?

Last edited:

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates

(Check this now. please let me know fast.)

Dear xxxx,

I would like to inform you that the above mentioned supplier(i mentioned supllier name is subject of mail) supplied us 2 Packets of D2 Liquid (140-00091) less against L.P.O #1677 under D.No #808 on 07-May-2010 . As per our requirements, we need 32 Packets of D2 Liquid (140-00091) but the supplier supplied us 11 cartons of D2 (1 carton = 3 packets) but among the 11 cartons,one contained D10.

carton of D10 back and send the 2 packets of
D2 as per our requirements.

take the
necessary action to resolve this problem.

Please
don't hesitate to call me should you require any further information.

Regards

NNN

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Suggestion for the letter:

Dear Sir,

Re : Mistake in the Quantity of Goods Delivered

We refer to the goods delivered to us by your company under L.P.O No. xxx D No. xxx dated .... . The particulars are as follows:

Items ordered by us:
32 packets D2 Liquid

Items delivered by your company:
30 packets of D2 Liquid and 3 packets of D10 Liquid (in 11 cartons of 3 packets each)

Action required from your company:
1. To send us 2 packets of D2 Liquid which were short
2. To take back the 3 packets (1 carton) D10 liquid which we did not order

Your urgent action to rectify the above mistake in delivery would be much appreciated.

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Suggestion for the letter:

Dear Sir,

Re : Mistake in the Quantity of Goods Delivered

We refer to the goods delivered to us by your company under L.P.O No. xxx D No. xxx dated .... . The particulars are as follows:

Items ordered by us:
32 packets D2 Liquid

Items delivered by your company:
30 packets of D2 Liquid and 3 packets of D10 Liquid (in 11 cartons of 3 packets each)

Action required from your company:
1. To send us 2 packets of D2 Liquid which were short
2. To take back the 3 packets (1 carton) D10 liquid which we did not order

Your urgent action to rectify the above mistake in delivery would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

but i am sending this mail to purchaser not directly to supplier. so please let me know how can i write to purchaser..

letsrock

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
(Check this now. please let me know fast.)

Dear xxxx,

I would like to inform you that the above mentioned supplier(i mentioned supllier name is subject of mail) supplied us 2 Packets of D2 Liquid (140-00091) less against L.P.O #1677 under D.No #808 on 07-May-2010 . As per our requirements, we need 32 Packets of D2 Liquid (140-00091) but the supplier supplied us 11 cartons of D2 (1 carton = 3 packets) but among the 11 cartons,one contained D10.

carton of D10 back and send the 2 packets of D2 as per our requirements.

take the necessary action to resolve this problem.

Please don't hesitate to call me should you require any further information.

Regards

NNN

above mail is ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.