Not open for further replies.

takiko

Member Type
Student or Learner
PLEASE Help me edit, "Advantage of e-commerce"

This is a cause and effect essay.
Please help me edit my poor english essay

Discuss the advantages of e-commerce

Throughout the past ten years, electronic technology has changed drastically. Having computer and internet is the necessity for people, especially for the business field. E-commerce is defined as a method of buying and selling goods and services processed over the internet. There are three advantages of e commerce which are low cost of doing business, the catalog flexibility, and unlimited market place.

First of all, e commerce can help the employer builds a low cost business. The e-commerce can reduce the physical store cost. It is because the e commerce do not need a physical store, the employer do not need it to operate the business. The employer only need a e commerce software to run the business. Also the e commerce reduce the cost of employees, because e commerce only need two to three employees to work for data entry or order processing. Compare to physical store, it may required more employees to work for it. It is because they want their customer satisfy, therefore they need more employee to serve the consumers.

Secondly, [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the catalog is flexible and it is user friendly for customers. This is because the customers can search items by categories, sub-categories, manufacturer, price or any other specified need. The owner of e commerce can update the E-Catalog anytime, whether it is adding new products, or adjusting prices, without the expense and time of a traditional print catalog. It is much more convenience for the customers to search want they want. Compare to the traditional one, the customers need to find a salesperson to help them to find it. Using a right software, can be easier for the owner to update their catalog.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Last but not least, the most important for e-commerce is unlimited market place. The internet gives the opportunity to browse and shop at their convenience and at their place. They can access the services from home, office or on the road, twenty-four hours a day, and seven days a week. The internet also allow the business to reach people around the world, offering the goods and services to a global base. They can interact and trade without concerns the about geographic location and time. The owner can expand their target market, not only so offering the business in the local, but also global. The traditional one can sell the service to the global also, but they need the cost to doing it. The e commerce can do the business local and global by using the internet. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] To sum up, the the three main ideas are the advantage for e-commerce. E-commerce bring the convenient to the owner and consumers. The e-commerce will become one of the important role for the future economy. [/FONT]

Last edited:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:
Having computers with Internet access is a necessity for many, especially in the business world.

:)

takiko

Member Type
Student or Learner
Is there anythings I need to edit!?
Because I need to hand in to my teacher,and the % of the final grade is high

MANY THANKS TO THE ONE WHO HELP ME EDIT THIS ESSAY!!

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Your second paragraph is based on an assumption that the e-commerce is purely digital- if the business is selling physical goods, it may not require a physical store, but it may still require storage, like warehouses. Also, you talk about an unlimited market place, but it is still limited in the sense that not everyone has access to the internet, so these people ae excluded.

takiko

Member Type
Student or Learner
Your second paragraph is based on an assumption that the e-commerce is purely digital- if the business is selling physical goods, it may not require a physical store, but it may still require storage, like warehouses. Also, you talk about an unlimited market place, but it is still limited in the sense that not everyone has access to the internet, so these people ae excluded.

You mean this two parts,
Secondly, [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the catalog is flexible and it is user friendly for customers. This is because the customers can search items by categories, sub-categories, manufacturer, price or any other specified need. The owner of e commerce can update the E-Catalog anytime, whether it is adding new products, or adjusting prices, without the expense and time of a traditional print catalog. It is much more convenience for the customers to search want they want. Compare to the traditional one, the customers need to find a salesperson to help them to find it. Using a right software, can be easier for the owner to update their catalog.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Last but not least, the most important for e-commerce is unlimited market place. The internet gives the opportunity to browse and shop at their convenience and at their place. They can access the services from home, office or on the road, twenty-four hours a day, and seven days a week. The internet also allow the business to reach people around the world, offering the goods and services to a global base. They can interact and trade without concerns the about geographic location and time. The owner can expand their target market, not only so offering the business in the local, but also global. The traditional one can sell the service to the global also, but they need the cost to doing it. The e commerce can do the business local and global by using the internet. [/FONT]

what can I do for it?
do I need to re-write the whole part?

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: PLEASE Help me edit, "Advantage of e-commerce"

It needs considerable eidting.

In the past ten years, electronic technology has changed drastically. Having computers with Internet access is a necessity for many, especially in the business world. E-commerce is defined as a method of buying and selling goods and services [STRIKE]processed[/STRIKE] over the Internet. There are three advantages of e commerce: [STRIKE]which are[/STRIKE] the low cost of doing business, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] catalog flexibility, and an unrestricted marketplace.

First of all, e commerce can help the employer builds a low cost business.
You need to use a word other than employer.

Edit the essay, then post the revised text in a separate posting on this thread (discussion).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.