Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
I went to Alfajer primary school; it was a large school with a huge number of student and strict rules. Then I moved to another city at secondary school, it was Hassan Bin Thabit Secondry School, a very good school, it had all the facilities of a modern school, such as best laboratories, a big library with a huge collection of books, and our teachers are also very strict. They teach us with the utmost care, guide us with our assessments and other preparations and help us in times of need.

nasserph

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
3ed Message and no onw want to help ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Nasser

DavidA

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I went to Alfajer Primary School; it was a large school with a huge number of students and strict rules. I then moved to another city where I attended Hassan Bin Thabit Secondary School - a very good school, with modern facilities, such as the best laboratories and a big library with a huge collection of books. The teachers were also very strict. They taught us with the utmost care, guided us in our assessments and other preparations and helped us in times of need.

Be sure to watch out for your tenses and spelling. Avoid repetition of words. Be patient when waiting for a response - there are lots of posts in the forum.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
3ed Message and no onw want to help ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Nasser
It might help in future if you actually ask a question.

nasserph

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
Thank you all guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.