Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Germany
The two maps illustrate differences in term of economic Situation and changes from Isolation to the becoming well known of the Island before and after the con struction of some Tourist facilities. / Before the construction of new facilities, there was nobody living in the Island. Coconut trees situated on the west and North side of the Island. There was a beach, but it was not in use.7 After the construction, the Island has become highly populated. A Pier has been built for tourism purposes. Now People from the land have the Chance to explore a newly founded Island. All kinds of boats such as sailboats,yachts,ships and so on can anchor on this Pier. While staying on the Island, tourists can accomodate in the local Hotel and enjoy seafood at the local retaurant. For Relaxation purposes, they can swim on the beach, which is not so far away from the Hotel. /The economic Situation of this Island has been improved. This Island is no longer wild.The nature here is now being used for Commercial purposes from the People. It is now up to the native People, whether this Island can con verse ist good wilderness or not.

Anh Truong

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Germany
Please help me if there are mistakes

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please help me if there are mistakes

The first thing I'm wondering is why you have capitalised some of the nouns in your first sentence, such as "Isolation", "Situation" and "the Island". Note that we only capitalise proper nouns, not common nouns. Study the difference between the two and then edit your post so that it contains correct capitalisation.

Last edited:

Anh Truong

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Germany
thank you

Last edited:

Anh Truong

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Germany
The first thing I'm wondering is why you have capitalised some of the nouns in your first sentence, such as "Isolation", "Situation" and "the Island". Note that we only only capitalise proper nouns, not common nouns. Study the difference between the two and then edit your post so that it contains correct capitalisation.
No that is automatic. I also learn German so the computer did that

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
No, that is automatic. I also learn German so the computer did that.

That seems very strange. There are other nouns in the piece which have not been capitalised so surely your computer would have capitalised all of them. Nevertheless, as I said, you can now press the Edit Post button and go through your first post changing the capitalisation.

It will be difficult but you must learn to separate your English learning from your German learning or you will become very confused. I notice that you have used "ist" instead of "is" in your final sentence. That kind of thing will happen frequently if you don't take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.