Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
United States
Hello. As you can see I'm a new member here. I'm a college student and English is my second language, so I tend to struggle with grammar. In one of my classes, I have to write a book review and upon my completion of my book review -- which should be in 3-4 hours -- I would like someone to proofread my paper.. if it's not too much to ask. I'm an international student, so I hardly know anyone who could help me proofread my paper. I have MSN, AIM, Skype, and Yahoo, so if there is anyone willing to help.. please let me know.

Thank you!

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Most of us who respond here do so in our spare time, and we haven't time to do private work.

If you post it here, you may get a response, but we don't guarantee this. Proofreading is time-consuming, and many of us prefer to spend our limited time answering questions in the 'Ask a Teacher' forum. Still, you lose nothing by posting it here, and you may get a response.

Ayumi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
United States
Most of us who respond here do so in our spare time, and we haven't time to do private work.

If you post it here, you may get a response, but we don't guarantee this. Proofreading is time-consuming, and many of us prefer to spend our limited time answering questions in the 'Ask a Teacher' forum. Still, you lose nothing by posting it here, and you may get a response.

Oh definitely. Proofreading is time-consuming and I completely understand why most people might not want to do it. But like you said, I won't lose anything by posting on here. Hopefully someone will help me. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.