Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Good nights.

I need very urgent a wording in English on a couple hundred words about "my favorite movie", doing reference because I like, the director, actor and actresses and the argument. I hope the wording in the next few hours because it is for tomorrow. Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Good nights.

I need very urgent a wording in English on a couple hundred words about "my favorite movie", doing reference because I like, the director, actor and actresses and the argument. I hope the wording in the next few hours because it is for tomorrow. Thanks

I think you have misunderstood what we do here. We do not write your assignments or do your homework for you.

For non-homework pieces, you need to write the piece, post it here and then wait and see if any of us have time to comment.

However, you should be aware that, with homework or assignments, we don't make corrections to anything before it is submitted for marking. Submit it to your teacher/tutor and when you get it back, if you don't understand any of the comments or corrections, you can come back to us for an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.