Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I need to make a thesis that uses stranger in a strange land and is backed up by the Handmaids tale.
Like I could talk about how religion causes oppression in stranger in a strange land and the handmaids tale.

Right now im trying to use this thesis:Robert A. Heinlein and Margaret Atwood use an outsider, with an alternate point of view, to show how the government, the religious institutes and the capitalistic economy, restrict freedom within society.
But I cant come up with anything the essay is not flowing how its supposed to
So if anyone could give me an idea on what to compare and talk about in my essay it would be a lot of help. Thanks.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I need to make a thesis that uses stranger in a strange land and is backed up by the Handmaids tale.
Like I could talk about how religion causes oppression in stranger in a strange land and the handmaids tale.

Right now im trying to use this thesis:Robert A. Heinlein and Margaret Atwood use an outsider, with an alternate point of view, to show how the government, the religious institutes and the capitalistic economy, restrict freedom within society.
But I cant come up with anything the essay is not flowing how its supposed to
So if anyone could give me an idea on what to compare and talk about in my essay it would be a lot of help. Thanks.
Stranger in a Strange Land. You need to capitalise and italicise titles.
We don't do homework here, alexis.

anybody2

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Armenian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
UK
Stranger in a Strange Land. You need to capitalise and italicise titles.
Also The Handmaid's Tale. It needs apostrophe.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Also The Handmaid's Tale. It needs an apostrophe.

Welcome anybody2.

As shown in the forum guidelines, please remember to state that you are not a teacher when responding to queries. See my amendment in red above.

Status
Not open for further replies.