Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir (or Madam):
I know you are big company and well-known player in the maritime trade and transport market both domestically and internationally. Your company is staffed by highly experienced people who are familiar with the rules and procedures lay in Iranian ports, and they are company success guaranty and it's your honor.
I would like to inform you that my university education field was Maritime Business Management (Custom affairs).Please find enclosed a copy of my C.V.
I am looking for a vacancy related to maritime business and would be grateful if you consider me this opportunity. I am familiar with the rules and procedures lay in maritime trade and transportation and also customs.
About 4 years I am writing a Weblog in maritime trade and transportation scope, if you would like you can visit it: www.fmbm.blogfa.com or www.persiansea.ir
I have done my military service. I have to say that I have good computer knowledge specifically I'm an efficient user of ICDL (Office & Internet). My English is rather good. However, my translation ability is better than my writing and speaking. I'm active and I have good public relations. I hope that I can meet your needs.

Yours faithfully
Amir Ghaedi

Enc.CV

greenisgood

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Maldives
Current Location
United States
To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir (or Madam):
I know you are big company and well-known player in the maritime trade and transport market both domestically and internationally. Your company is staffed by highly experienced people who are familiar with the rules and procedures lay in Iranian ports, and they are company success guaranty and it's your honor.
I would like to inform you that my university education field was Maritime Business Management (Custom affairs).Please find enclosed a copy of my C.V.
I am looking for a vacancy related to maritime business and would be grateful if you consider me this opportunity. I am familiar with the rules and procedures lay in maritime trade and transportation and also customs.
About 4 years I am writing a Weblog in maritime trade and transportation scope, if you would like you can visit it: www.fmbm.blogfa.com or www.persiansea.ir
I have done my military service. I have to say that I have good computer knowledge specifically I'm an efficient user of ICDL (Office & Internet). My English is rather good. However, my translation ability is better than my writing and speaking. I'm active and I have good public relations. I hope that I can meet your needs.

Yours faithfully
Amir Ghaedi

Enc.CV

To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir (or Madam):

I am writing to express my interest in applying for open positions related to (xxxxxx mention a few position names) at your company. Given <Company Name>'s leadership and reputation in the industry, I would consider myself privileged if I am given an opportunity to work for your company.

I have a (???) degree in Maritime Business Management with a specialization in Custom affairs from the ???? University. With my formal education and personal passion towards maritime, I have gained in depth knowledge of the rules and procedures pertinent to maritime trade and transportation, as well as customs. Enclosed please find my C.V. for your review.

For the past 4 years, I have been authoring and hosting a Weblog at www.fmbm.blogfa.com or www.persiansea.ir, focused on xxxxx aspects of maritime trade and transportation. Maintaining this blog has helped me in ... acquiring, staying up to-date, etc... in Maritime developments..... . Having used computers for almost XX years, I am versatile with Internet & Office technologies. I have also served xxx years in the Military and gained .... skills. In addition to reading and writing in English, I have had the opportunity to gain translation experience with ....... Overall, I consider myself an excellent communicator and can work productively in any group.

I'll appreciate the opportunity to interview with one of your hiring managers to learn more about your job opportunities and elaborate on my relevant skills. Please feel free to contact me at xxxxx or by email at xxxxxxx.

Yours sincerely,
Name

amirghh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
please explain this text and what i write in .......

I have had the opportunity to gain translation experience with ....... Overall, I consider myself an excellent communicator and can work productively in any group.

greenisgood

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Maldives
Current Location
United States
please explain this text and what i write in .......

I have had the opportunity to gain translation experience with ....... Overall, I consider myself an excellent communicator and can work productively in any group.

How did you gain translation expertise/experience? Have you translated speeches, text books, conversations, etc? Is it language translation - source and target?

amirghh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
thank you very much

I know that my english is not very good but I am very happy, because my good firend help me.

Can I add you?

Status
Not open for further replies.