Re: twilit is hacked or what
Pleaser don't send passwords; they should always remain private.
1 Changing Email or Password
You are able to change your email address and your account password whenever you want from your User Control Panel. Please follow these instructions:
1) Log in to the site forum at http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/login.php
2) Go to your "User Control Panel" by clicking the link at the top of the forum (you can also find it here: http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/usercp.php).
3) In the left menu, click on "Edit Email & Password"
4) Enter your current password in the box called "Enter your present password to continue"
5) [Optional] If you want to change your password, enter your new one in the space provided.
6) Enter your new email address in the boxes called "New Email Address", and "Confirm New Email Address"
7) Click "Save Changes".
Then follow any additional instructions you are given.
2 If you have forgotten your password
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. Please see the following link for more information:
UsingEnglish.com ESL Forum - Lost Password Recovery Form