rebeljack is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy i want a refund letter

i paid fees of a institute & its joining date is 16 august 2009.but i got admission in a better institute.so i want to refund my fees from the first institute.its refund rules are "you have to be made a written request before 4 august 2009.the institute already gave me a medically fit certificate .so i want anyone please post me a refund letter with not including the name of other institute.please reply soon.

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: i want a refund letter

Hi rebeljack:

Since you are from India, you know once paid, nobody likes to refund money and since it is an institution you must cite strong reasons for the refund. Unfortunately, you have not given any reason. So I have assumed certain reason which may not true but must mentioned in your letter. This is how it looks:

To
    The Principal
    Xxxxx Institute
    Xxxxx

Sub: Refund of fee paid for admission

Sir,

I have deposited on--------a sum of Rs-------/- (amount in words) with your Institute towards fee for admission which is scheduled to take place on the 16th August’2009.In the meantime due to certain unexpected development I am compelled to move from this town to a distant place. Consequently, I shall have to face a lot of inconvenience, if I take admission in your institute.
    Under the circumstances, I have no other alternative than to seek refund of the fee paid by me. I hope you will be gracious enough to consider my request and pay back the amount at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully.

(Name)