• Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy i want a refund letter

i paid fees of a institute & its joining date is 16 august 2009.but i got admission in a better institute.so i want to refund my fees from the first institute.its refund rules are "you have to be made a written request before 4 august 2009.the institute already gave me a medically fit certificate .so i want anyone please post me a refund letter with not including the name of other institute.please reply soon.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: i want a refund letter

Quote Originally Posted by rebeljack View Post
    i paid fees of a institute & its joining date is 16 august 2009.but i got admission in a better institute.so i want to refund my fees from the first institute.its refund rules are "you have to be made a written request before 4 august 2009.the institute already gave me a medically fit certificate .so i want anyone please post me a refund letter with not including the name of other institute.please reply soon.
    I paid fees to an institute whose date of admission is August 16, 2009. However, I have received an admission letter to a better institute. I would like to apply for a refund of my paid fees to the first institute whose refund rules are "You must make a written request before Aug. 4, 2009." The institute has already given me a medically fit certificate, so I need help in drafting a refund letter without including the name of the other institute. Please reply soon.

Please post what you think would be a letter requesting this refund here, and I or someone else will help you to correct it. Today is July 15, you still have some time.

I am not a teacher.

P.S. If you don't know how to start, here is some help.

DAte:
    Name of the institute
    Department to which you have been accepted.
    Your file number

Dear Sir/Madam or if you know the name of the person in charge, that person's name

Then tell them that you wish to apply for a refund, give your reasons, the amount of money you have paid, and thank them for being co-operative.

That should be all you need to do.

Last edited by Searching for language; 15-Jul-2009 at 17:20. Reason: More information