Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: refund letter

  1. #1
    jaysantos666 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default refund letter

    please help me to write a refund letter for my cousin...he wrote a letter to refund the amount of 5,000 in training. how i'll write a letter for him? to request my cousin for refund...thanks in advance sir/ma'am..i really need your help..pls....

  2. #2
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22,642
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysantos666 View Post
    please help me to write a refund letter for my cousin...he wrote a letter to refund the amount of 5,000 in training. how i'll write a letter for him? to request my cousin for refund...thanks in advance sir/ma'am..i really need your help..pls....
    Please try to write something first. We can't possibly know the circumstances of the situation you are referring to.

  3. #3
    jaysantos666 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    dear sir/ma'am,

    i would like to request my cousin edward to refund the amount of 5,000.00 in his training last year for fire and safety training.



    ( i don't know hot to write completely...pls help me..

  4. #4
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22,642
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysantos666 View Post
    dear sir/ma'am,

    i would like to request my cousin edward to refund the amount of 5,000.00 in his training last year for fire and safety training.



    ( i don't know hot to write completely...pls help me..
    Do you want your cousin Edward to refund the money to you, or do you want him to recieve a refund from someone?

  5. #5
    jaysantos666 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    sir, i want to refund the money from his office..how can i request? pls help me..thanks..

  6. #6
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22,642
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysantos666 View Post
    sir, i want to refund the money from his office..how can i request? pls help me..thanks..
    I'm sorry but I can't understand what it is that you want. We refund to someone, and recieve a refund from someone.

  7. #7
    jaysantos666 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    he paid the amount of 5,000. in his training but his office should pay for his traing, not my cousin..so will refund the amount he paid..how i will request his refund he paid from his office...pls..

  8. #8
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22,642
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysantos666 View Post
    he paid the amount of 5,000. in his training but his office should pay for his traing, not my cousin..so will refund the amount he paid..how i will request his refund he paid from his office...pls..
    Dear Sir,
    On (date) I paid 5,000 for my training course in (subject). I would like to request that you refund this amount to me as agreed.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Signature.

    Is this suitable?

  9. #9
    jaysantos666 is offline Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: refund letter

    yes sir..thanks for helping me...

Similar Threads

  1. i want a refund letter
    By rebeljack in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-Jul-2009, 10:33
  2. i want a refund letter
    By rebeljack in forum Letter Writing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-Jul-2009, 16:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •