Post Thanks / Like

Red face check my essay plzzzzzzzzzz

Do u agree or disagree with the following statement?
    Most experiences in our life that seem difficult at the time but become valuable lessons for the future. Use specific reasons and examples to support ur answer.

Many up and downs are come into our life which are not easy and sometimes very hard to overcome or seems very hard to face these problems but afterwards when we obtain experiences either good or bad then we come to know how those troubles were that we go through experiences .

First it is obvious that his life is the name of journey and in journey you have to go through some good or some bad moments. Everybody’s life has some troubles; no one is free from worries. It is our tasks that how do we handle and how do we manage these troubles. Furthermore sometimes it looks very hard that a person compel to think that may be possible he can’t manage it with. For instance a man who is going to take his first interview of his job then 1st time he will be very nervous but afterwards when he done it then he gets the lesson that how it was and what type of mistakes he shouldn’t be done next time.

Yet some bad experiences in life make man incomplete and dishearten and discourage his spirits. For instance if a man trust his friend and he told his secrets to him in friendship and after some time that friend betrayed him due to some personal reason and tell his secrets to everyone just to spoil his career and future. So you can imagine it what he will feel at that time and next time he won’t believe to anyone, this will his negative aspect that he can’t trust anyone just because he learned bad lesson from his friend. But in positive aspect he will be very careful next time because he obtained lesson from his life.

To sum up the entire conclusion, I believe that experiences are necessary for our life without experiences we can not learn the lessons of life which are very useful for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: check my essay plzzzzzzzzzz

[quote=hunny;494466]Do u agree or disagree with the following statement?
    Most experiences in our life that seem difficult at the time but become valuable lessons for the future. Use specific reasons and examples to support ur answer.

Many ups and downs come into our life. The difficult experiences are not easy to overcome and are often difficult to face. Afterwards, when we have a chance to reflect on the good and the bad, we can learn valuable lessons, however.

In this journey called life, you have both some good and some bad moments. Everyone has troubles. No one is free from worry completely.
    How we manage the troubles is the important part. Sometimes our thoughts that something looks very hard, makes it more difficult to manage the situation. For instance, a man is going to an interview for the first time. He is very nervous, but afterward, when he is finished, he finds that there are some things he did well and some he did badly. He learns what to do for the next time and what mistakes to avoid.

Some bad life experiences are so disheartening that they discourage our spirit. For instance, if a man trusts a secret to a friend and that friend betrays him by telling it to everyone, his career or future can be spoiled.
    Imagine what he would feel the next time he needs to trust someone. It would be difficult for him to believe or trust anyone. That would be a very difficult lesson to learn and may cause him to be overly mistrustful.

A betrayal can have a positive aspect however. One can learn to be more careful and discerning the next time.

In conclusion, I believe that experience is necessary to learn in this life. Without experience, we cannot learn useful lessons and become smarter, wiser, stronger and more discerning.