Post Thanks / Like

Smile chk this essay..and wordings of strating paragraphs rite or wrong?

What do u want most in a friend; some1 who is intelligent, or some1 who has sense of humor or some1 who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is important to you? Use reason and examples to explain your choice?

There are so many types of people in this world, their nature is different with each other and due to these natures they become different type of friends, and every person needs a friend, friendship is the relationship that we make it after come into the world. Without friendship life is boring but friend is the person who can change our life with his nature; some friends are honest and trustworthy, some are jolly, some are genius means all different types of friend according to their nature. Friends should be trustworthy if he has extra qualities like he is smart jolly and intelligent then that friend becomes a gem of your friends.

First I believe that friends should be reliable and honest and sincere with good sense of humor because I like jolliness and want to spend my life lightly and cool. I have some good friends who are jolly and when they come to me they make my day, I really enjoy their company. Moreover these friends help you to change your mind and mood; because our life is not tension free, we have so many anxieties in life then these types of friends help us as a tonic and run away our all worries from life at that moment.

Yet some people prefer genius or intelligent friends, because from these types of friends they can get help in many problems like assignments related, business problem solving related. Sometimes times these friends provide you reference which you can be need it anytime.

On contrary most people believe that friends should be consistent and trustworthy and have good nature, if they are not genius then doesn’t matter, at least they are the persons who you can trust them and they help you to change your mind because sometimes their presence become so meaningful when you are in problem and in depression. If they are unable to cheer you up then what is the benefit if they are intelligent or genius?

To sum up, people have different nature therefore they become different types of friends. Some become jolly, some become genius, and some become reliable and sincere. But I prefer to make friendship with sincere and jolly person because they can never break your trust and when you are in depressed mood, they can change it into happy.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: chk this essay..and wordings of strating paragraphs rite or wrong?

What do u want most in a friend; some1 who is intelligent, or some1 who has sense of humor or some1 who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is important to you? Use reason and examples to explain your choice?

Please use proper English and not abbreviations or textings.