hi! i need help!
Could anybody enjoying good skill help me to perfect my motivation letter? it would be so nice, thanks!

Hadj Ahmed Si........, A.......: The / 07/2009
Tel: +......................
E-mail: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Subject: Request for research internships in Microbiology Laboratory for preparing a Master thesis on Molecular and Applied Microbiology

(Starting August 2010)

Gentlemen;
I am looking for a microbiology research internship offer suitable for the type of the post graduation training that I’m following (1st Master: "Molecular and Applied Microbiology, option microorganisms producing secondary metabolites and enzymes), in order to prepare my thesis, that I am supposed to start on the beginning of the next year (2010). Know that I would be happy to work with a structure where one of the areas of research corroborates my own, putting at the service of our common purpose both my ambition and determination, especially in the field of Applied and Molecular microbiology, while being open to any proposal.

I am keeping a real passion for scientific events (which in my opinion is a catalyst for progress!), I also had the opportunity to share a few this year: 5 entries (posters) to 2 national scientific days, and 1 entry (poster) to an international scientific manifestation, and right now I'm preparing Communications for another International three days (“International Congress on health and food” in Algiers-Algeria-, “the 2nd edition of the International Conference on Water, Waste and Environment - Union of the Mediterranean countries” in El Jadida-Morocco and “the International Congress on Green Chemistry and Sustainable Development” in Mostaganem -Algeria-).
My area of choice happens to be the search for new antimicrobial agents from nature: in fact I worked in the past two years (2008-2009) on the antimicrobial effect of essential oils from plants that are for the majority issued from A....... territory such as Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Rue (Ruta chalepensis), Inula (Inola viscosa), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) and Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), this against some pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger ... this in addition to a valorization test of olive pomace by the study of its antibacterial properties. I also contributed to several engineer’s thesis in the image of a phytochemical comparative study of polyphenols from A........ dates (Phoenix dactylifera) and A......... honey, and another phytochemical study of the vegetal extracts of A....... Tamarix (Tamarix aphylla).However and, as mentioned above, I am fully ready to listen to any proposal, as long as it concerns the molecular and applied microbiology.

I would add to this the fact that I am enjoying a good mastery of computer tools (Work with Windows (XP, Vista), MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint-, MS Paint, Genetic engineering and Molecular biology softwares: Saiqaid, Génigen, Clustalaw, Blast, Molusc-, CorelDraw, Origin 5.1), plus excellent written and spoken French, as well as good written and spoken English.

I am at your disposal for any information and you sincerely, Sir, the assurances of my distinguished greetings.

Mr. Hadj Ahmed

PS: For an internship that doesn't exceed a month; the University of S........ will support at its own all costs.