Thread: Help Needed!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help Needed!

Hi everyone,

I'm a dutch student, currently working on my thesis. My thesis is about American and Dutch university websites. I've analyzed both groups of websites and I'm in the final stages of my thesis.

Now I'm at the point where I need to analyze the material by a survey and so therefor I'm looking for people who can help me with this.

- Would you like to participate in a survey about language on websites and about universities?
    - Are you (or have you recently been) an American student?

Please e-mail me @ annemarionno @ hotmail.com

Much thanks to anyone who's willing. Seeing I live in the Netherlands, I can't ask people on the streets, or whatever so this would be a great help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help Needed!

no one???
    Please!

Raymott is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amy-gurl84 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm a dutch student, currently working on my thesis. My thesis is about American and Dutch university websites. I've analyzed both groups of websites and I'm in the final stages of my thesis.

Now I'm at the point where I need to analyze the material by a survey and so therefor I'm looking for people who can help me with this.

- Would you like to participate in a survey about language on websites and about universities?
    - Are you (or have you recently been) an American student?

Please e-mail me @ annemarionno @ hotmail.com

Much thanks to anyone who's willing. Seeing I live in the Netherlands, I can't ask people on the streets, or whatever so this would be a great help!
    Maybe you'd get some responses if you told us how much time this would take us, and what we would have to do.
    Also, you don't make clear whether you are asking only for recent American students, or indeed what a recent American student is.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Well I'm trying to find out what preferences American students have, so let's say a recent student is someone who has been graduated within the last year.

About how much time it would take. I probably would say 15 minutes. There are some questions about texts (what your preferences are), some about a website layout and some general ones.

I am desperately looking for people who would want to help me! Of course i could do a similar task in return!